

This past week we had family come and visit. Kevin's brother Ken and his wife Carrie and their girls were here Wednesday to Sunday. We had so much fun!!! Jacob loves playing with his cousins. There was never a dull moment. We are so thankful that they are only a 5 hour drive away.

On Saturday our Ward had and activity at Watauga Lake. It was so much fun. We ate yummy food, took a boat ride around the lake, and played in the water.


The kids having fun in the sand and water.

This is how I found Kevin and Riley. They were both snoozing under the umbrella. Earlier in the day Riley had the cutest pink swimsuit on and I didn't get a picture. I will have to put her back in her swimsuit just to get a picture.


All the kiddos getting their feet wet at Warrior Path Park.

On Saturday our Ward had and activity at Watauga Lake. It was so much fun. We ate yummy food, took a boat ride around the lake, and played in the water.


The kids having fun in the sand and water.

This is how I found Kevin and Riley. They were both snoozing under the umbrella. Earlier in the day Riley had the cutest pink swimsuit on and I didn't get a picture. I will have to put her back in her swimsuit just to get a picture.


We are truly enjoying our summer but it is almost over! Jacob starts school next Thursday. I can't believe it is already time for school to start. We have a lot of shopping to do. I think it is time for Jacob to have a normal bed time again, he has been staying up late all summer. This is Jacob's last year in elementary school, how did I get so old? I remember fifth grade like it was yesterday. Here is to one more fun week of summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment