Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Yesterday was a great day! The morning started with me freezing while I watched Jacob and Kevin play in the Turkey Bowl, it was fun though. We headed home for some warm food and a nap before going to grandma's for dinner. I truly stuffed myself, I could eat rolls and stuffing everyday of my life! We had fun just hanging out as a family laughing till we (or maybe just me) almost peed my pants. We also played two fun games of Settlers. Kevin and I decided that we would go to Toys R Us at 9 because they were opening for their Black Friday deals at 10. Olya and her boyfriend Brandon decided they would go with us so off we went. Oh my gosh!!! The line started at the front door and went all they way down past the next several stores wrapped around the corner and started towards the back of the buildings. It then was past the back door of Toys R Us and down the back of more stores. I bet it would have wrapped just around Toys R Us 3 times. After standing in line for about 5 min. we decided to take their ad and head to Walmart and price match. Well they would price match as long as it wasn't a percentage off. Most of the things we wanted Walmart didn't have so we will head to Toys R Us today and see if they have anything left. I would have only saved $45 on the four items I wanted so I decided it wasn't worth standing in line in 30 degree weather for hours.

Today should be another fun day. Jacob is going to a friends house all day and Kev and I have the day to ourselves! We are going to do a little Christmas shopping then we are headed to the temple. After we pick up Jacob tonight we are going to our friends house for a game night which is always fun! Today is the day that I usually like to decorate for Christmas but I think it will have to wait until tomorrow. I love putting up Christmas decorations!

No comments: