Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fall Is In The Air and I LOVE It!!!

My favorite time of year is without a doubt Fall!!! I love everything about it! Right this minute I love the cool air that is coming through my front door screen. Tonight the low is 39 and that is just how I like it! Jacob is sitting in the living room playing with acorns. He found some really big ones in the grass at school and brought them home. He is using a butter knife to get the nut out of it's shell...such a boy! How dangerous can a butter knife be anyway?

My pregnant belly is growing and I LOVE IT!!! I am 16 weeks now. In two weeks we will know what we are having and I can't wait to find out. This baby needs a name! Almost everyone seems to think it is a girl and that's okay with me. I honestly don't care one way or the other I truly just want a healthy baby in my arms. Any name suggestions one way or the other???

I can't wait for Thanksgiving next week. I love me some stuffing and rolls. I also make a really yummy ice cream pie that I love. I'm really trying to watch my weight this pregnancy but being pregnant over all the food holidays is not easy.

Now Jacob is standing on a soccer ball trying to juggle. He is so funny or such a mess I don't know which one.

No comments: