We'll here I find myself again blogging several weeks after my last entry. I guess I just need to accept the fact that that is how I roll when it comes to my blog.
It is cold here this morning like 40 degrees cold. OK not that cold but the coldest it has been so far this year and I LOVE it! I think I will make myself some hot chocolate after I am done with this post. Things are going well here in the Peterson household. We had a great Halloween, I think Jacob got more candy this year then any year in the past. He separated his candy into a chocolate bowl and all other candy bowl. The chocolate bowl is going away much faster, I don't know who would be helping him empty the bowl??? Yesterday I took down the Halloween decorations and put up the Thanksgiving ones. I really can't wait to put up Christmas ones but I always wait until the day after Thanksgiving to do so even though I am tempted to do it earlier.
The pregnancy is going along great! We heard our cute babies heartbeat on Wednesday and it sounded great. We will find out what this little one is on Dec. 1. Many people seem to think it is a girl and Jacob hopes it is a boy although he thinks it is a girl too. I honestly don't care boy or girl I just want a healthy, crying, pooping, cuddly baby in my arms! It would be nice to have a girl though because we have almost everything we already need for a girl. I will definitely post it when we find out. Since we will deliver early I only have about 21 more weeks to go! It can't get here fast enough! I'm excited to stay home again and take care of a sweet baby!
Jacob is staying busy between school, chess club, bowling, and cub scouts. He loves bowling! We go every Saturday morning and he is really improving! He is growing up too fast. He definitely has a mind of his own and has a large imagination. He talks/whistles/makes noise non-stop and some days I think I might go crazy but I wouldn't change any of it!
Kevin is super busy at work I think I put in 70 hours this week, yuck! Hopefully next week he will be back to his normal of 50 something hours.
Maybe I will feel motivated sometime this weekend to post some pictures, we'll see :)
1 comment:
I love it I love it I love it! I love you! I loved twilight camp and I loved when Darby asked me if it was a vampire camp! I love that Jacob bowls. I bowled when I was younger. I was on a team and we won 3 years in a row. I had a coach! I love it Erin. Thank you for updated your blog. I miss all of you sooo much! Kisses. I wish it were 40 here!
Post a Comment