Sunday, January 10, 2010

3 years ago

Today is Breanna's birthday. Some how 3 years have passed. I miss her and continue to think of her every day. A couple of weeks ago we went to the Ft. Worth Museum of Science and History as a family. For a few minutes I was sitting on a bench people watching while I was waiting for Kev and Jacob to come back from somewhere. As I sat there I thought, as I often do, how our little family outing that day would be if Breanna was there. I thought about how Jacob would be showing his little sister around. How Kevin and I would be chasing her around everywhere. I am so thankful to have a testimony of eternal families. I truly do not know what I would do without the gospel in my life. I have never shared pictures of Breanna on my blog. I felt earlier this week that I wanted to post a picture of her. Kevin and I chose theese ones. This is the day of her funeral. We were able to hold her and spend some more time with her this day.

7 comments:

Steph said...

Very precious pictures. Thanks for sharing them. You are a great source of comfort to many people.

Courtney said...

Those pictures are so sweet! She is very precious.

Lisa M said...

It touches my heart seeing those pictures. Know that I think of you often.

Hil said...

I remember that day... so cold and somber. You and Kevin are amazing people and I want you to know that watching you go through this trial in your lives strengthened my own personal testimony. I thank you for that. Breanna is very loved by many.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad about eternal families too. I sometimes think about how you and Kevin will get to raise Breanna after this phase of life is over and that makes me very happy. You guys are so strong and she truly is a beautiful baby girl. We keep you guys in our prayers! Love you!

Suzy J said...

I miss you more than you know! Thank you for sharing your precious pictures and testimony! Being a part of your life at this time made me a better person! I love you guys and am so grateful that you accept us all with all our crazy!

Torrie said...

Erin, what a beautiful baby. You have such a sweet testimony that I know has carried you through and I appreciate you sharing. Heavenly Father has blessed you with a wonderful family!