Saturday, September 26, 2009
Saturdays With My Family Are The BEST!!!
I'm sitting here exhausted from a long but good day. I love Saturdays, there is nothing better then spending time with my family! We started the day with going to the Pecan Festival in Mansfield. It was so much fun. We called my mom and invited her along and we are glad she came. There were all kinds of company booths and games for Jacob to play. Of course they had yummy food, Kevin got a turkey leg and Jacob had a corn dog. They had a "car show" too. I put that in quotes because I think there might have been 10 cars, but it was still fun. The weather could of been cooler with it being autumn and all but it is Texas. Tomorrow it is supposed to be so hot and then cool off again, lets hope that happens. I'm a little sunburned from being outside for so many hours but I can't complain I like a good tan! After that we came home to make dinner before Kevin left for work. We had cheese, avocado, and bean quesadillas, they were yummy! The rest of the day was spent being lazy around the house with a little clean up by yours truly so that when I wake up in the morning my house is clean, love that feeling. My back in all of its glory was out this week. It started hurting Sunday and by Wednesday I could not walk which also meant I couldn't work. Kevin took the day off and cared for me (isn't he the best) with a call to the doctor for some serious drugs (pain meds, muscle relaxer, and steroids) I am feeling much better. I had my back checked out before and they always say they don't see anything, well I don't know what that exactly means so I think my doctor is going to do some more testing, we shall see, this is a really long run on sentence. Well like I have said in my last few posts I AM LOVING MY JOB!!! I am learning all kinds of stuff again that I have forgotten since I was in 6th grade. I go to a 6th grade classroom twice during the day for Social Studies and Science and I tell you what I must not remember half of what I was taught. I get to work with some amazing kiddos and some amazing teachers. I see Jacob a few times during the day, which I love and for now he does too. Well I am off to lay on the couch and watch some TV. I am looking forward to a hopefully relaxing Sunday, I don't think I have any meetings and I haven't been asked to sub yet.... yay!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment