Fossil Rim was SO MUCH FUN!!! We loved it and we can't wait to go back again. You buy a bag of food at the beginning and you can drive through the park at your own pace. Halfway through there is a gift shop, restaurant, petting zoo, and hiking trail. We loved feeding all the animals and it was so neat to have them so close to you, especially the giraffes.








At the end of our trip he lost another tooth. He lost his fourth this past Tuesday, I'm thinking he will probably need braces if his teeth look anything like mine did.




Our trip to Medieval Times was also a lot of fun. They had a special Scout discount and day for all Cub and Boy Scouts. We took advantage of the discount and we are so glad that we did, Jacob loved it. He even got to go in the arena with all of the other scouts and learn how to sword fight and be knighted.






Our trip to the beach was great. While there we went to a place called Gator Country. It is home to the largest alligator in captivity. We also went to where one of the first oil wells was in Texas. They had a little "town" all set up like it would have been many years ago.


Jacob loved holding the baby alligator.


Sydney, Serene, Abbie, Melissa, Jacob, and I at the oil place. Sydney loved wearing Jacob's goggles, she didn't want to take them off.


Jacob and Sydney playing in the ocean. Jacob is so good with her and she LOVES Jacob. While they were visiting every time Sydney would see Jacob she would get so excited. She is seriously one of the cutest kids in the world and she has a great personality, we love her!


Jacob loved holding the baby alligator.


Sydney, Serene, Abbie, Melissa, Jacob, and I at the oil place. Sydney loved wearing Jacob's goggles, she didn't want to take them off.


Jacob and Sydney playing in the ocean. Jacob is so good with her and she LOVES Jacob. While they were visiting every time Sydney would see Jacob she would get so excited. She is seriously one of the cutest kids in the world and she has a great personality, we love her!
Now that Jacob is 8 he is having so much fun in Cub Scouts. Here is at the Pack Meeting where he received his Bobcat Award.
Jacob mowed the lawn for the first time a few weeks ago. I think Kevin is anxious to teach him so he can pass this job onto him.

First day of 3rd grade, how did my baby grow so fast?
Jacob and Daisy being lazy on the couch.

Well I guess that is probably enough pictures! All is well here with us. It has been raining for 2 days straight and I love it. We haven't had this much rain in a long time. I am LOVING my new job. I feel so blessed to have it. Kevin is still loving his job. He is going to Indiana for another business trip this week. This will complete his training for becoming a District Supervisor. Hopefully 2010 will bring him a promotion. Jacob is loving 3rd grade and he has a great teacher. Life is good.

Well I guess that is probably enough pictures! All is well here with us. It has been raining for 2 days straight and I love it. We haven't had this much rain in a long time. I am LOVING my new job. I feel so blessed to have it. Kevin is still loving his job. He is going to Indiana for another business trip this week. This will complete his training for becoming a District Supervisor. Hopefully 2010 will bring him a promotion. Jacob is loving 3rd grade and he has a great teacher. Life is good.




1 comment:
Good job on the post! I still need to fix our scratches from Fossil Rim. That was a crazy fun place.
Post a Comment