I know shock right? I'm actually posting it has been over 2 months. Blame it on Facebook I spend too much time on there and none blogging. Well I would be here for days trying to catch up on our summer so in no particular order here is a list of what we did this summer, I might add pictures later :)
1. Spent many days laying around the house watching TV and playing Wii.
2. I went to girls camp as a stake leader over the YCL's, had so much fun and made new friends.
3. Kevin took a weeks vacation and we stayed home. I really loved this!
4. Went to Medieval Times.
5. Jacob and I did Cub Scout Camp.
6. Went to Fossill Rim which is an animal park that you drive through and the animals (all kinds of deer, giraffes, ostriches, zebras, and much more) come right up to your window and you fee them.
7. Kevin went on a man trip with Grandpa Quinn, Brandon, and BJ. They headed down to South Padre and camped way out on the beach in the middle of no where.
8. Jacob and I went on a girls and kids trip with Grandma Quinn, Serene, Melissa, Sydney, and Abbie. We went to the beach, Gator Country, and visited one of the original oil rigs in Texas.
9. Kevin and Jacob went to Six Flags for a day.
10. Visited our family in McKinney and went swimming with cousins.
11. I started selling Pampered Chef again which I love!
12. I was hired to be a Teacher Assistant in Resource at Jacob's school.
13. Spent a lot of time with some of my amazing friends and their kiddos.
14. Racked up a huge electric bill...TX is HOT!!!
I'm sure there is more that I am forgetting. It truly was a great summer. We are now busy with school. I love my new job!!! I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to work with such great kids each day. I guess that is it for now, I really need to be better about blogging!!!
1 comment:
Do my eyes deceive me? I can't believe you posted on your blog! Welcome back!
Post a Comment