Sunday, January 25, 2009

Things on my mind...

OK I am going to take a second to ramble on about some things I have been thinking about the last few days. First of all last night my mom, Jacob, and I went to the movies to see Mall Cop (stupid but funny) as I am walking up to hand the guy my ticket I realize the people in front of me, a family with two young children, a girl probably around 5 or 6 and a boy I would guess to be 8 or 9, were walking (as a family) into see Notorious! What the crap are they thinking taking their children to see this movie. Seriously that should be considered child abuse! And people wonder why their kids end up the way they do. Who takes your kid to see a rated R movie about a rapper who was shot dead because of the life that he led...anyway, it took everything in me to just walk right by and not say anything. Now I am going to ramble about our new president! Seriously the thought of Obama makes me want to vomit in my mouth! As most of you know I am not fond of him in any way. Figuring that he is our president I told myself I better get used to the fact that he is going to be around for a while. So I watched the inauguration and tried to find the positive in him. He seems to be a nice guy, has a great family, and can public speak really well. Well that is where my fondness of him stops. Already in his first week in office he is planning on signing the Freedom of Choice Act. This act will allow all forms of abortion, including late term abortions. This literally makes me ill. How is it ok to allow women to have an abortion when the child they are aborting could survive if given proper medical care. This is called murder people! How about we teach more about not getting yourself pregnant in the first place. I could go on and on about this one but I should stop I can feel myself getting really angry. So with that said as Bill O'Reilly would say people need to stop "drinking the koolaid," and realize what kind of person they have elected to be our president. He is a creep and he makes me sick!!! This is the land of the free so I can say that right?

4 comments:

Mandie said...

Girl... I am so with ya. First week in office he funds abortion, closes a prison and orders terrorists brought onto American soil, granted government funding for embryonic stem cell research and okayed the new head of the CIA, even though he didn't pay his taxes! I'd say we've reached the "good being called evil" part of the tour. On that note, I'm off to family prayer~
=D

Mandie said...

Correction to the previous comment, it's not the CIA guy it's the Secretary of the Treasury guy- which makes the taxes story even better! LOL =D

Wendy said...

Amen, amen! I am pretty sure he is the anti-christ!

Courtney said...

Ya I love the whole thing with the secy of treasury. I love that he used Turbo Tax and he said it wasn't a software problem. Ya, he seems really with it. Let have him be in charge :)