Here are a couple of pictures of Breanna's grave last Saturday. Jacob picked out the flowers in the vase. He has designated himself as the ONLY one who can pick out the flowers that go in the vase. The pink roses laying down are from the Koenigs and the yellow ones are from Wendy, Dave, and family. My Dad, Cheryl, and Derrick sent the pink standing roses, they were absolutely beautiful. The bees were loving the roses. Most of the flowers around the baby land area are fake so having some real ones attracted a lot of bees. Jacob was not too fond of them. It was a very cold and windy day, but not as cold as it was that day 2 years ago. We had unusally low temperatures that year with a lot of freezing rain and snow. I'm thankful that we were able to go and spend time with eachother and with family.


3 comments:
I thought about you on this day. You are an amazing woman and I am so honored to know you! Our hearts are with you always, but esp. on the tough days! Even knowing Heavenly Father has a plan, it's still tough to figure out the in's and out's of life. Hang in there!! Love ya! =D
Those flowers your Dad sent are super beautiful! My heart aches for you. love ya lots!
What beautiful flowers. I think about you all the time!!
Post a Comment