Monday, June 9, 2008
We're Off...
We leave in the morning for California (by way of Vegas). We leave at 5:45 am tomorrow and we will spend the day with Kevin's dad. We're staying at my friend Tara's house (thanks guys!). Then Wednesday we are driving to my dad's house which is about 3 1/2 hours away and we will stay until the 18th and then we fly home from California. Thursday my brother Derrick graduates from High School, wow I feel old. Friday we are going to Disneyland, Saturday the beach, and on Sunday we are having the entire Frainee family over for Father's Day. I'm so excited! The day after we get back Jeramie and Leslie (Kevin's older brother and his wife) will be flying in from Oregon to stay with us for a few days for Kevin's mom's wedding on June 21st. I probably won't be posting for over a week unless I find time there but I will have lots to post about when we get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Have a great trip. Enjoy Cali for me.
Enjoy your trip! I can't wait to hear about your trip. :)
I will miss reading your blogs but look forward to hearing about your trip. Sounds like you have lots of fun things planned. Have a great time!
Have fun, E!
I miss you already...
Post a Comment