Saturday, December 22, 2007
I take it back!
Ok, so in my last post I said that it wasn't that cold. Well on the way home tonight I had to stop at the grocery store and the gas station. IT WAS SO COLD!!! The wind was blowing which did not help the situation any! Well I am looking forward to the next few days. The bishop told Kev that he did not have any meetings tomorrow, that is so way cool, he gets to stay home with us in the morning. Kev has Monday and Tuesday off and doesn't have to be back to work until Wednesday night, that makes me super happy! I feel like a little kid, I can't wait to Christmas. I'm surprising Kevin this year, he usually knows what he is getting. It will also be so much fun to watch Jacob open up his gifts, he always gets so excited. I can't wait to see the expression on his face when he sees the bike Santa Clause brought him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Your blog is looking so FANCY! I love it. How was your Christmas?! I hope it was great. I need to put a link to your blog on my page too. Take care!
Post a Comment