Saturday, December 22, 2007
Christmas is almost here!!!
I love this time of year. I love the decorations, the shopping, the music at church, and teaching Jacob and the children in primary about the birth of our Savior. The only thing I wish is that it was a little colder around here. It's going to be in the 50's all week, I guess that's ok but I would like to have to wear a scarf and hat when I go out, that feels more like Christmas to me. Well the presents are all wrapped and ready to go and most of the baking is done. Tonight is our ward Christmas party and Primary Activity day combined so that should be fun and busy! I am so enjoying no school, no PTA, no homework, and no routine. We can just take a couple of weeks and be really laid back and kind of lazy, I know Jacob is really enjoying it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment