I stole this from a blog I read and I thought it looked like fun.
Get to know me ABC's.
Age: 32 but my birthday is in November, the 16th to be exact, plenty of time for you to do some shopping.
Bed size: California King
Chore you hate: Uhhhh...mopping the floor and laundry, it's a tie.
Dogs: Grew up with a cocker spaniel named Maggie. We have had two dogs since we have been married, Dakota and Daisy. Dakota was part keeshound and Daisy was a cocker spaniel.
Essential start of your day: Waking up to see Riley smiling at me, love love love it!
Favorite color: Yellow!
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5'8"
Instruments I play (or have played): I played the flute for a few weeks in 4th grade. I took piano lessons my senior year of high school. I wish I had put more effort into both.
Job title: Stay at home mom
Kids: 3, Jacob 10, Breanna who is in heaven, and Riely 5 months, I am one blessed lady!!!
Live: Johnson City, TN...who would have thougt I would ever live in Tennessee!
Mom's name: Nancee
Nickname: Oh man there are so many. Family nicknames for me: E, eely monster, Erin insky, munjifoot. College nicknames: noggie and steam roller
Overnight hospital stays: Yep, 3 babies=3hospital stays
Pet peeve: The crunching sound from an empty water bottle, ahhhh I can't stand it!!!
Quote from a movie: "Nobody puts baby in the corner."
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: Too many to count. OK here goes: Vinny, Derrick, BJ, Serene, Kathleen, Toli, Natasha, Ala, and Olya.
Time you wake up: 7:15, that's the time I have to wake up to wake Jacob up to get ready for school.
Underwear: Yep, I wear them.
Vegetables you dislike: Hmmm, let's say cabbage because cabbage makes coleslaw and I hate coleslaw, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little thinking about it, YUCK!!!
What makes you run late: Kids, it is all their fault!
X-rays you've had done: Ankle, back, teeth, I am sure there is more but that is all I can think of for now.
Yummy food you make: I like to make lots of yummy food, one of my favorites is Blueberry yum yum. I got the recipe from my friend Sandee, it is delicious!!!
Zoo animal: I always like watching the lions but panda bears are the cutest.
Well there you have it, me from A to Z.
1 comment:
What a cute idea. I especially loved 'N'! :)
Post a Comment