Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So What's New?

What's new around here? Well for starters we might be moving to TN! Kevin has been offered a job in Johnson City, TN. Wow!!! He flies out next week to interview with the CEO and VP of the franchise he would be working for. It is the largest Taco Bell franchise in the nation. If the interview goes well...the job will probably be his. I cried for the first week and told him how much I didn't want to go but I've gotten used to the idea and actually think it might be fun! We had a lot of requirements that we were looking for and they seem to meet everyone so far, we'll know everything after the interview and then we will make our final decision. I prayed a lot that first week and probably cried even more and then one day I felt at peace about the whole situation so I am thankful for that. My two main concerns are the baby and selling the house and I know everything will work out just fine whether we stay or go.

We had a great Christmas! Kevin took his vacation the week before Christmas so he was home for 9 whole days and it was so much fun! I can't believe how time goes by so fast.

The baby is growing and is healthy. She has a name (as long as she is a she) Riley Ann Peterson. The first sonogram said girl and the second said 70% chance girl. We have another on Tuesday so hopefully we will get a really good look that day.

I have been in a purging and throwing out mode. Surely nesting does not start in your 6th month. Nesting or not my house is getting organized and cleaned out and I love it. I am tossing anything I haven't used in the last year. We had a garage sale earlier this month and got rid of a ton and donated what we didn't sell, it felt great to get rid of so much.

Jacob and I are enjoying our time off of school, going back on Monday will be hard. Only 3 more months and I get to stay home again! I love my job but I love my job of staying home with a cute baby even more!!!

2 comments:

Torrie said...

You have some exciting changes ahead! I'm glad you are feeling some peace with the more difficult ones. I love the name for your baby girl! I have a sonogram next week to find out what we are having. Enjoy the rest of your Christmas break! I know I am! :)

Hil said...

NOT ok with a move to TN.
Just sayin'...