Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wow! Well we did go to California and we had a blast. We went to the beach, Universal Studios, Magic Mountain, The Jay Leno Show, and lots of other stuff. We had so much fun and are so thankful for my dad and Cheryl for their generosity.

The first day of school has come and gone actually the first six weeks is almost over. Crazy how time goes by so fast. My baby is now in 4th grade, how he is so old and I am so young I do not know. My school/work year is going well. Jacob's homeroom class is right across the hall from my class which gives me plenty of times during the day to peak in on him without him knowing.

Kevin is doing well at work. He has been asked to create and present a training program for some managers in the area. He is doing very well with that and enjoys doing it.

Life is great for us so great that we are pregnant!!! That's right folks we are expecting a baby! I will be 9 weeks on Wednesday. We could not be happier with this new blessing in our lives. Heavenly Father has truly answered our prayers. Jacob is excited and is looking forward to having a baby around. We will have a newborn and a ten year old, it should be so much fun!

Well once again I have played catch up with my blogging. We'll see how long it will be until I blog again, hopefully sooner rather than later.

4 comments:

Brandon J. Leavitt said...

So wait let me see if I understand you correctly. You came and vacationed within an hour of where we live and didn't even think to ask if we would want to meet up?

Erin said...

Of course I would have come to see you guys! We were in CA when you were still in UT, I'm just now getting around to blogging about it.

Torrie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you! What happy news. I suppose that was worth the wait for an updated post. ;) Can't wait to hear what you're having!

Amelia said...

I can't tell you how happy I am for you! I know we don't know each other (I wandered here from Cjane's blog), but I struggled with infertility and I just read Breanna's story and I think you are amazing. Best wishes to you!