Friday, April 16, 2010

What a long week!

Monday...science project
Tuesday...chess club, soccer practice, science project
Wednesday...cub scouts
Thursday...crafty group for enrichment
Friday...nothing :)
Saturday...science fair, soccer game, Stake Conference adult meeting

You gotta love a busy week because time sure does fly by. I am so busy with one kiddo I can't imagine what it would be like with 5 or 6. I love my life so I wouldn't have it any other way.

Can I just brag on my cute boy for a little while. His birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and he will be 9! I can't believe how fast time really goes!

*He is really smart. He loves learning and gets good grades in school.

*He is nice to some of the kids who nobody else is nice to.

*He is hilarious, he loves to tell jokes.

*He loves his mama and daddy. He is so loving and gives lots of hugs and kisses.

*He is ALL boy. I don't know how much I love this one. He would never take a shower, change his clothes, or brush his teeth if I didn't make him.

*He loves to have fun!

*He has a great laugh!

I LOVE MY BOY!



1 comment: