Friday, April 9, 2010

Catch up...

So much to catch up on. I guess list style will have to do (this is the result of not blogging on a regular basis).

Only 7 more weeks of school!!! I can't wait until summer!

Had so much fun playing Cranium with Kevin and Jacob tonight.

I have been staying up way too late lately.

My back still hurts a lot but I am learning to deal with a herniated disk.

Jacob has been playing soccer and will start bowling soon, he can't wait.

My baby will be 9 in a few weeks, how did that happen??? He's going to be a fourth grader!

I still love my job.

We have a science project to work on tomorrow. Well Jacob does so we all do.

We have two baptisms to attend tomorrow.

I actually kept up with the laundry this week...that is AMAZING!!!

I finally got my car back after 7 months. I do not suggest having one car ever!

I'm sure I am forgetting something but here are the things that my brain came up with at this late hour.

No comments: