Saturday, February 6, 2010
Strep Throat
We're chillin' at home today. Jacob has strep but is feeling better. I was walking down the hallway yesterday at school and I see Jacob heading to the nurse with a pass. He didn't have a temperature but he felt so yucky. I took him to my room and had him lay down on a bean bag and he fell asleep right next to my desk, It was so cute, I wish I had taken a picture. We went to the doctor and he decided he did not want the shot so he opted for the pills that you have to chew and swallow. Ya, well he had one dose of that and threw it up. So I called the doctor and we went in this morning and he got a shot in the bum. I tried to convince him, I even bribed him in front of the doctor with ice cream to get the shot. I bet the doctor didn't like that very much but I knew the shot would be easier then nasty pills. Of course I was right. Anyway, I'm just glad my little guy is feeling better. So we are quarantined to the house today and tomorrow so I should be able to get a lot done, we'll see. I don't seem to be very motivated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment