Sunday, February 28, 2010

Kitchen Sink

OK so this is kind of random but this is what I found in my kitchen sink a while back.

After I put the last glass in I realized that there was some symmetry. I thought it was kind of cool how that just happened.

Yesterday Jacob played in his first chess tournament yesterday for his school. It was a great day. Jacob won 2 matches, lost 2 matches, and had a bi on one. Pretty good for his first tournament. We were really excited for him and he had a great time. The tournament was for any elementary in the district and there were 13 schools who participated. This was the first year for his school to go. There were just over 400 kids there and 116 were from his school. Our school won the first place team trophy, it was awesome. I forgot my camera....ahhhhh. I had a friend take some pictures so I will post them when I get them. He woke up this morning saying he couldn't wait for next year.

OK one more thing this is a conversation Jacob and I had while he was getting ready for the tournament yesterday:

Me: "Jacob get clean underwear on."
Jacob: "OK but I have to wear my lucky underwear."
Me: "I didn't know you had lucky underwear."
Jacob: "I don't I'm just going to write lucky on my underwear today with a marker."
That kid cracks me up!

No comments: