Saturday, March 7, 2009

Random Thoughts

Well it's been another busy week! I am subbing in a 5th grade social studies class for 6 days, yesterday was day 3. I really enjoy subbing the upper grades.
So on Wednesday and Friday I went walking/jogging with some friends from work after school. I am so sore! It was really hard, I'm hoping that this week it will be easier.
How can it already be March...time goes by so fast. Only 11 weeks left of school! Only one week until spring break! We are going camping over spring break for a night or two...I can't wait. We bought a Texas state park pass so we can camp in any state park. I'm looking forward to us doing some more camping.
Jacob is continuing to grow at what I think is too fast of a rate! His baptism in on May 2nd and I am so excited for him.
I have been going to see a chiropractor and I'm looking forward to hopefully having less back pain. I'm obviously just typing whatever comes to my mind.
Why did my mother not teach me that on boxes of foil and saran wrap there are little tabs that you are supposed to push in to make them easier to roll. I read or heard this from somewhere and I couldn't believe it. Needless to say my foil and saran wrap using have become much easier. Even the generic brands have them!
Last night I went out with three of my bestest buddies. We spent 3 1/2 hours talking and there was never a quiet moment or dull one we pretty much talked about everything! I have so much fun with them! Love you girls.
I have been wondering who from Pennsylvania visits my blog. On my live traffic feed it often says Pennsylvania. I am happy that you are visiting I just wonder who you are. Maybe one of my friends lives there and I do not realize it. If you read this and you are from Penn. would you leave me a comment? Thanks...I'm just being curious.
The weather is supposed to be in the high 70's low 80's for the next several days. I'm getting excited for it to warm up. I wore shorts and flip flops today and it made me happy.
Well I guess that is enough randomness for today.

Me and my girls last night!

3 comments:

Nancee said...

You know Erin, there are just some things a mother keeps to herself. (Where did you say that tab was)LOL I had tons of fun planting my tomato garden. My little tomato plants are soooo happy this morning. I can't move, but they are happy!! My onions are rejoicing and my herbs are just plain glorious!!! I can't wait to get the rest of my garden up and growing!!

Wise Family said...

Wow! Is Jacob really almost 8?! You know, I knew about those tabs but never took the time to really punch them in. I will have to try it.

Melea said...

My mom didn't teach me about those tabs either. Or if she did, I wasn't listening! :) I actually found out about them at Enrichment a few weeks ago!