Dear President Elect Barack Hussein Obama,
Hello, my name is Erin Peterson. I personally do not agree with most of your political views, but seeing how you are going to be president of The United States of America I would like to ask you a question. We all know you are a big fan of "spreading the wealth." My parents are "rich" according to you and should spread their wealth to those who do not make as much money as them. My husband and I would be considered the ones who the wealth should be spread to. So I propose a solution...instead of my parents spreading their wealth to complete strangers why can't they just spread it to us. Maybe the "rich" would be happier if they could choose with whom they will have to share their money with. My parents could choose to sponsor our family. At least they would know that their money is not going to someone who is lazy and is not grateful for their help. So if there is some way that you could work this out I and my parents would greatly appreciate it. I know you don't take office until January 20th but if you could get this program up and running before Christmas it would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Erin Peterson
3 comments:
nice ERIN!!! can we personally deliver this one to Mr. President himself..
I love it! Can you parents support us too. We would be very grateful! :)
I love it, Erin! I will have to share your letter with Hailee since she is my little political kid. I think it is great!
Post a Comment