


Carving the pumpkin. Kevin and Jacob always pick a scary face.



Jacob with his way too heavy bag after the ward trunk or treat.

Kevin was Mario this year for work.
Now to explain the next three pictures. So Kevin needed to glue on a mustache for his costume at work. Seems easy...I used tacky glue and I guess it didn't last very long. Before Kevin left for work he put Gorilla Glue in his pocket I was hoping that he would not use it. Anyway he comes home after work and he had taken the mustache off in the car. Unfortunately there was glue left over. He let me believe that it was the tacky glue. I thought wow it really stuck good for it to work all day. The problem was that he actually ended up using the Gorilla Glue and when it came time to take the mustache off the glue would not come off. So here he is trying to take it off. It was very painful and it pulled out every single hair that was on that part of his lip. Just in case any of you were thinking about using Gorilla Glue on any part of your body it is not a good idea.

Jacob getting candy from Grandma's house.


What is this you ask. Well every year my family all dress up as the same thing. Last year was Christmas presents, the year before was Edward Scissorhands, and the year before that was grapes. This year someone came up with the bright idea to be traffic cones. It was hilarious. They actually stopped traffic. People asked them are you the Christmas presents from last year. They are known for their costumes around the neighborhood. Under the cones are Ala, Olya, BJ, Grandpa, Toli, and Katelyn (neighbor friend). Crazy people!!!
Halloween was a lot fun! We ended up going home way too late from my mom's house and then having to get up the next morning for Jacob's last baseball game of the season. I'm happy to report that baseball is done for a while.


Eating candy before the game (I let it slide because it was the day after Halloween). Jacob with his trophy, he is getting quite the collection.
Sunday was Stake Conference which made me really happy because I didn't have to plan or do anything for primary, don't get me wrong I love my calling but it is nice to get a break once in a while.
So I'm NOT exactly thrilled with who our country chose to be president. I was actually not too thrilled with either option but thought McCain could do better the Obama. I could go off on a rant of what I think of Obama but I might offend some and so I will just leave it at that.
This week I subbed in the school library for 3 days and loved it! I could be a school librarian. It was back to OCS for yesterday and today.
Tonight I'm going to visit my friend Brittany in Frisco, she had a baby girl last week. Courtney, Hilary, and I are going up. I always love hanging out with my peeps:) Kevin has the whole weekend off, wahooooo! He usually works Saturday and has Sunday and Tuesday off but he took Saturday off this week. Well I guess that's about it for now.






3 comments:
Awww- Brittany's gone away into "no mans land" and we never hear from her anymore. Take pics of the baby for me! We sure missed our friends this year for Halloween!!
Everyone looked so cute for Halloween. Love your families ideas.
Gorilla glue! That stuff is crazy sticky, wow, I am glad he survived that!
Post a Comment