OK I think I'm going to be sick. I'm typing this from school right now in my email as a draft and then I will have to copy/paste later to a post. The school's internet lets me look at blogs but it will not let me post or comment. Anyway, I just had a kid cough to the point he threw up phlegm. Is that even how you spell that? He is in here for 5 days! Luckily Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I will be subbing for the librarian and some other poor sub will be so fortunate to be in here with him. Usually OCS is pretty uneventful but there are some special students who make it oh so interesting. Only 53 minutes until I get to take them all back to class.
Well let's see...what have we been up to? Last Saturday we went to the Trunk or Treat, Jacob had a good time. Saturday morning I went to Super Saturday, this year I only made a couple of things which was nice because I never usually finish everything but this year I did. Tonight Kevin and Jacob are going trick or treating. I'm going to go with them for a little at first then I'm going to go back home and pass out candy, I love seeing all of the kids in their costumes. Tomorrow is Jacob's last baseball game, I am so happy about that. He has been playing baseball non stop since the spring and I think we are all ready for a break. Kevin's last softball game is Tuesday and then our schedule will not be so busy. Of course with the holiday season comes the Stake Nativity and I am doing the bulletin boards again this year. I really need to get a move on that and get the stuff that I need printed off to the printer. With primary we are planning with the activities committee to do the Ward Christmas Party. I guess I will still be busy, but I like it that way. Happy Halloween to everyone have fun and be safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment