Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Day Has Come

I knew this day would come but I was hoping it would be further in the future. Today after school Jacob and I were walking down the main hallway where there were a lot of students. I asked him to hold my hand and he looked at me and told me "that would be embarrassing." Luckily he still lets me give him a hug and a kiss in the morning, I have a feeling that he will soon be embarrassed by that too. I have to admit I was a little sad but I knew that this day would be coming. I'm listening to Jacob read a book to his dad and all I can think about is that my little boy is growing up too fast!

2 comments:

Steph said...

How do we go from being totally awesome to totally uncool?! Well, I hope I still have some time left!

Lisa M said...

That is too funny. I totally forget that they do that.