Hilary, Brittany, Me, and CourtneyWe drove out to Frisco for Britt's surprise
birthday party tonight. Actually it was not
much of a surprise Ally, who threw the party,
let it slip. It was still tons of fun! Thanks
Ally for hosting the party. When the four
of us get together you never know what will
happen. We laughed so much tonight! I love
my girls. By the way in the picture below if
it looks like Court has a tattoo on her arm,
she does not (I still love my friends with tats,
you know who you are, some of you have
them in private areas even, he he he!)
She ran a triathlon yesterday and they wrote
numbers on her arms and legs.
She is amazing I am so proud of her!

Last week we had a dusting of snow. Not toomuch, not even enough to delay school, but
I guess some is better then none. Two days
before this it was like 80 degrees but
that is Texas for you.

Cute kid right? Well look a little closer nowhe is a cute kid with a round mark on his head!
He has this little suction cup toy that you put on
the table and it pops up, well he thought it would
be a good idea to suction it to his head (thanks
mom for giving it to him). Needless to say he
has had this mark for several days it is beginning
to fade though. He never ceases to amaze me!
5 comments:
You are fast, E! I saw this last night but had to jump off the computer to finish packing...
I'm so blessed to have great friends!! Love you!
It was so much fun! I love you guys! i had some scary dreams last night because of the
'incident', if you know what I mean. I think I am over it now :)
I swear it was Brittany's idea! I guess I should not be influenced so easily!
Just for the record... I had no part of the "incident"...
:)
Okay Erin, after you said you stalked my blog I thought I'd return the favor!! This is hilarious! I did the EXACT same thing when I was in 5th grade. Yep. Right in the middle of my forehead. Same size and everything. I guess I was ahead of the times ;)
Post a Comment