We went to playgroup yesterday. We haven't done that in a long time because Jacob is in school. So it was nice to go and hang out with all of my friends yesterday. The kids loved the airport and thought the planes were really cool. Afterwards we went to McDonald's. Kevin came with us (there was one other dad there, thanks Stephen!) and we were there for about 3 1/2 hours talking with everyone while the kids played. It was pouring down rain all day! I'm really enjoying Spring Break. I have been sleeping in to about 8, yay for me!




4 comments:
Erin, Jacob is so dang cute! What a lucky little boy to have you as a mom. I'm glad you are enjoying your spring break. I never thought 8:00 would be considered sleeping in but that's life with kids I guess. Congrats on your iPod too. You will love it. It's so fun to create your own playlists and it's so nice to have at the gym. Enjoy the rest of your break!
love, Torrie
Looks like it was fun! Just missing two cute girls from accross I-20, huh?
Hi Erin! Umm, hasn't it been awhile since you last posted??? :) I still haven't posted since February. Right now, I'm just catching up on all of my friends' happenings. Love the look of your blog!
That looks like a fun place to take the kids. We might have to stop by there sometime when we are out there, Ethan would love that.
Post a Comment