Thursday, March 6, 2008

It finally came out!

2 weeks after Jacob discovered he had his first loose tooth it finally came out. Kev and I convinced him that if he would just let me pull it out it wouldn't hurt too much. After thinking about it and going back and forth he decided to give it a go. On the third try I pulled it out. He was surprised that it did not hurt and was so excited that it was out. Here are Jacob's thoughts on the toothy fairy, "mom, I think the tooth fairy is your parents." I then asked him why he thought this, I asked him if he had heard it at school. He said, "no I've just been thinking about it and I think that's how it works." I lied to him and assured him that there is a tooth fairy (I want him to have fun with at for at least a couple of teeth) and that it was not me and dad who left him money. He seemed to believe me, for now at least.

Say cheese!

Grrrrrr!

Here it is!

3 comments:

Hil said...

Curious to know how much your tooth fairy leaves... Ours leaves a dollar per tooth but I've heard that my kids are getting the short end of the stick. :)

Erin said...

Our tooth fairy decided $10 for the first and $1 for every tooth after that. I was talking to a friend at school yesterday and she gives $2 per tooth. I got $1 as a kid so I guess with inflation I should give more but $1 sounds good to me.

Stacie said...

Oh how fun. Man our tooth fairy is cheap compared to yours. haha