Saturday, March 8, 2008

GNO

Girls night out was so much fun last night. We went to On The border for Tiffany's last GNO with us, she is moving to Las Vegas. I'm excited for her (I will miss her though) because she will be closer to her family. There were 10 of us there and the conversation was NEVER dull! I hope the little girl next to us did not go home asking questions to her mother, yikes! Suzy gave us all "Flavor Flav" names. Her and Tiffany racked their brains all week to come up with them, it was so funny! I always have a blast with my friends. I love you guys!

9 comments:

Torrie said...

So what was your Flavor Flav name?I'm glad that you guys had a good time. I love a good Girl's Night Out!

Erin said...

I knew people would ask. I wish I could remember them all. Mine is LMNOPeezaz because I'm a teacher. I liked Hilary's the most because you have to do a serious booty shake when you say it.

Erin said...

Hil when you read this post what some of them are if you can remember them all. I can remember parts but they aren't as funny if you don't have the whole thing.

Erin said...

Tiffany's is Tiff tock till you don't stop

Hil said...

Mine was "Boo-yah Boyer"
Sandee's was "Sandeelicious"
Cristina's was "Ti-bonah, Ms. Bonah , if you're nasty"
Suzy's was "Juicy Twist"
Katy's was "Sweet Tootz"
I can't remember what Courtney's was. ACK!
Robin & Nora never got one...

Erin said...

Court's was something about down the court and swoosh

Stacie said...

That sounds like a blast! You are so lucky.

Anonymous said...

it was a great night, especially the end with the bird calls!

Erin said...

Oh ya, when you almost peed your pants. Not like that would be anything unusual for any of us, he he he!