Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Biggest Loser (Take 2)

Right before the holidays a lady in our stake started the biggest loser for anyone who wanted to join. I was doing really good for a few weeks and then Thanksgiving came, then Christmas, needless to say I was NOT the biggest loser. Well I'm trying again, if at first you don't succeed try try again...right? Sherri Warren from my ward is starting it this time. You pay $25 and it is for 15 weeks. You weigh in every 3 weeks and if you have lost at least one pound you get $3 back with a chance to earn back $15 of the original $25. If you don't lose, or if you gain, or if you don't call in your weight on weigh in day you lose your money and it goes into the pot. Why did I explain all of this, maybe some of you would like to start it with some of your friends (not that any of my friends need to lose weight). So I'm ready to go this time, this extra baby weight and extra eat whatever I want weight is so going bye bye! So I thought for a little extra motivation I would include in my blog how much I am losing. It really helps me to be accountable for losing weight, like I am to the biggest loser program, if I don't lose weight or if I don't check in then I don't win or get any of my money back. Ashworth (Jacob's school and where I am working, in case some of you didn't know what I was talking about) is also doing the Biggest Loser. The informational meeting for it is on Thursday after school, I'm excited I don't know how they are going to do it but I'm going to join that one too. I figure if I'm going to lose weight then I will try and earn some money while I'm doing it. Blah blah blah, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Torrie said...

Good Luck! It always helps me stay motivated for things like that when I am accountable to someone other than myself. It sounds like a great system with the money incentive and everything. Keep us posted! You'll do great!