Well I can't belive it is almost Halloween. Time sure does fly. After subbing for about 7 weeks strait I am now back to subbing a few days a week. I am enjoying some of the extra time, although, that extra time has turned into doing other things. Today is the Primary Program, I'm a little nervous but I've done all I can and I know that the children will do a wonderful job. I dreampt about it all night, they were not good dreams. Next on my agenda is making Jacob and Kevin's Halloween costumes. Jacob is going to be Mario and Kevin is going to be Luigi. Jacob is so excited! Everyone keeps asking me what I am going to be, uhhhh, I have no idea. The weather here is beautiful, I love this time of year. I could spend everyday outside. Let's see what else is new. Jacob can officially ride a two wheel bike, finally! We are pretty excited about that, hopefully we can now take some family bike rides. Kevin is enjoying his new job he has about 2 more weeks left at the training store and then he will go to a new store. It looks like it might be the one closest to our house! A five min. drive to work would be awesome. My sister Serene had her baby girl about 2 weeks ago, Sydney Anne, she is super cute. We are looking foward to the the holiday season. We moved into our house last year on December 23rd, so this will be our first Halloween and Thanksgiving in our own home and our first normal Christmas. Last year because we moved in two days before Christmas it was a little crazy. We will be doing Thanksgiving dinner at our house, I've never made a turkey before, it should be fun. Well I guess that's about it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment