Well I made it through the first week of school. I really had a lot of fun teaching. My first grade class is so cute and fun. There are a few children who definitely try my patience but overall it was a great week. I am really getting attached and I think when this job is over in three weeks I will really miss the kids, I'll probably cry.
Jacob had a great week as well. He really likes his teacher and likes being a big first grader. He is reading which is so fun to see him do. He loves math, he asks me all the time to write down math problems to solve. He will start soccer again in a few weeks. He enjoys getting out on the field and running around.
Kevin is changing jobs he will give his two week notice this coming Thursday. He will be leaving Taco Bell and going to Arby's. We are really excited. Many of the things that he does not like about Taco Bell are different at Arby's, he is looking forward to the change. It also helps that his salary will increase!
We are excited for fall to come and for cooler weather. This summer has been pretty mild here compared to years past but I love fall and winter.
1 comment:
Erin - you are awesome!! Love, Hil
Post a Comment