Our sweet baby girl arrived on April 20th at 12:44 pm. She weighed 8 lbs 6 oz. and was 20 inches long. We feel truly blessed to have such a perfect baby. Heavenly Father has truly blessed our family! We have waited many years to have another baby and Riley is definitely worth the wait. I can't thank all of our friends and family enough for their continued prayers. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
We leave for TN a week from today. Kevin goes back this Thursday and then the following Saturday he comes back to get us. We will bless Riley on Mother's Day and then leave the next morning. I can't wait to get to TN! I am excited for my family to be back together again. 3 months without my husband is way too long! I am excited to set up our house and decorate, I love doing that. I am so thankful that my mom is coming with us, she will be such a huge help. I truly don't think I would have made it here in TX, without Kevin, without her help. She went to every doctors appointment with me and took such good care of me! She truly is a great mom!!!
Well I am hoping now that I am staying home again I will have more time to dedicate to my blog. I would really like to do more with it not just the occasional post. Wish me luck!
5 comments:
I'm so happy for yall! Little Riley is so cute! I hope the trip to Tennessee is safe and you have fun decorating! Love you and again, congratulations!!!
She is such a beautiful, perfect baby! Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family. :)
Erin I'm so happy for you guys! Jacob was grinning the whole time I saw him on Sunday. I hope I get to meet Riley before ya'll leave!
She is so beautiful! I am so happy everything worked out so great for you guys. You totally deserve all those blessings!
YEAH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! She looks beautiful and you're family looks so, so happy! I'm just so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment