Wednesday, July 7, 2010
California Bound
Well I am spending the day cleaning, doing laundry, and packing. We are so excited to go to California! We leave in the morning, I have to get up at 3:45 am, eeeek! O'well we can always sleep on the plane. While there we will be hanging out in my dad's pool and going to Universal Studios, the beach, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and one day Kevin and I get to spend the whole day alone doing fun stuff. He wants to go to Pink's for hot dogs. I also have something else planned but I can't tell yet because I don't want Kevin to know I am going to tell him in his anniversary card, he will be so excited! Saturday is our 11 year anniversary. I can't believe it has already been 11 years. We have been through a lot and I wouldn't have wanted to go through with it anyone else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you seriously couldn't wait to go to California until we got back from Utah? There is like 9 months a year you could have done this and you had to pick the 3 we arent around!?!? *grumble grumble*
Have a great trip and Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment