Thursday, July 1, 2010

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

So I have been dreading "breaking up" with my bug guy. We have been using the same pest control place for about 3 years. I am perfectly happy with the service but I do have one problem, he calls non stop when it is time for them to come out again. When he calls it is usually between 9-10:30 pm, hello that is too late to be calling me (not that I'm asleep but still you are a business call during the day). Well one day I was at our RS presidents house for an activity and a kid was selling pest control. Of course he was from Utah and the name of the company is Romney Pest Control...can't get more Mormon then that. I wouldn't have switched except he only charged me half price on the first visit and they sweep the eaves of your house for wasps and use some superdy duperdy product. Well they came and they sprayed and now every morning I have dead ants on my kitchen counter with some alive ones. Well I didn't even have ants before they came so I called and they are coming back out tomorrow. Maybe I shouldn't have broken up with my old bug guy, we'll see after tomorrow.

So on my last post I asked about flowers in my hair and only my mom answered my question. So I am thinking one of three things: 1. I have no readers. 2. Nobody cares about stupid flowers in my hair. 3. People who read are too shy to comment. So which is it? I sure am curious.

Only one week to California!!!

4 comments:

laughingitupwiththepetersons@blogspot.com said...

See here is the deal. No one blogs anymore they all face book as you can see what is going on quickly and not take time for a blog. thanks for getting me into blogging and ken for messing up the box by fbing! now all I do is check FB I don't have time for all the blogs individually. i can't remember when i last updated my blog. wow!

Nancee said...

So are you saying an opinion from your mother doesn't mean as much as your friends opinion???????????
Love you anyway
Mom

Erin said...

Now mom you know your opinion counts but I was hoping to get some more input:) Love ya!!!!!

Brandon J. Leavitt said...

I always read, but, as you can see, may lag by as much as 2-3 weeks. I commented after you complained bout readers but before I read the complaint. What classification does that put me in?