Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Well Hello

Well we never got a hamster or a fish. No pets for now, but if we come across a lab puppy I don't know if I can resist. I just want a puppy to feel my baby need because no babies are coming our way anytime soon.

Why am I such a slacker in my blogging lately? Hopefully with the summer will come more time to blog. Here (in list style again...I need to stop doing this) is our summer plans:

Girls Camp (already happened, it was a blast, especially because I got to got with my best buddy)

Twilight Camp next week. It's a Cub Scout camp at night, Jacob loves it and I help staff it.

California here we come, YAY, I am so excited to go this year it has been two years and that is way too long. Thanks dad and Cheryl, we love you guys and can't wait to see you!

2 Days after we get back I leave for Wood badge Training (leadership training done by the Boy Scouts of America that applies to all leadership in your life) camp for 6 whole days. Let's just say I haven't been exactly thrilled about this one. The Bishop asked me to go and that's pretty much why I am going. My attitude about it is getting better. I know I will have a great time and learn a ton. I really don't want to leave my family for 6 whole days!!! I will go and do the things that the Lord wants me to do...right?

There you go a snapshot of our summer. Should be busy and fun. Today Jacob has a friend coming over in the morning and a friend in the afternoon. He will be busy and maybe I can get some stuff done around here...maybe not. Tomorrow we are going to Fossil Rim, such a cool place. We went last year and it was amazing. It is where the animals come right up to your car and you can feed them and pet them, even giraffes, can't wait!

2 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

It's nice being an educator and having the summers off, isn't it?

Megan Gunyan said...

When you said Twilight camp, I thought you meant Twilight the movie! AUGH! It sounds like you have fun summer plans! :)-