After spending a hour trying on swimsuits in one store, I found one! It wasn't exactly what I was looking for but I still like it a lot. It only cost $40! Much better then what I was going to spend. It is a black skirtini (tankini with a skirt) and there is blue ruffle on the neck line. Simple but cute.
For those of you local folks (it may be all Payless stores) Payless (on 360 by Sublett/Camp Wisdom) is having a flip flop sale on Thursday. Buy one get one free. Yay!!! My favorite pair of flip flops came from there so I am excited to get some more. I love a good sale!
OK I have a question...am I too old to wear a small flower in my hair? I have a friend who says I am and if she reads this I hope she laughs. I see girls of all ages with them all the time but I don't know if I can pull it off. I have been looking for a cute black flower for my hair but I haven't found one that is the right size and simple. But maybe I should stop looking. In case you don't know how old I am, I am 31. So what do you think?
3 comments:
I'm glad that you were able to find a swimsuit...WHEW! Now you can buy extra flip flops with the money that you didn't spend on the swimsuit :o)
I don't think you're too old!! To me you're still my baby!!! With the right outfit, I think it would be fine. Love You Mom
As long as its tasteful . . . and you don't wear it in Hawaii.
Post a Comment