Monday, June 8, 2009

Gardening...my newest obsession!

So I still have not posted about our camping trip over Memorial Day weekend...I will eventually. I am off to girls camp tomorrow so I just wanted to post real quick (for those of you on Facebook you may have already seen these...I'm sorry) the most beautiful vegetables in the whole world. That's right these are straight out of our very first garden.
We have already picked 5 yellow squash out and there are many more about to be ready. I have been keeping an eye on the green summer squash (so I thought) and there are a ton of flowers but I didn't see any squash...until today.
I must have missed this one, obviously. I think it is a little too big, but o'well. There is another one that is much smaller that I will have to watch more closely. We are going to grill us some squash tonight, YAY!!! I can't wait for the cucumbers and cantaloupe to show up.

1 comment:

Torrie said...

That squash looks yummy!