Monday, August 13, 2007

Summer Is Almost Over

We recently returned from our summer vacation. We went to Tennessee to visit Kev's brother and his family. We had a lot of fun. Tennessee is beautiful. When we got back Jacob and I went to California to visit my family. We went to the beach and hung out at the pool. The weather was perfect there. After spending so much time in the pool Jacob now says he is a "highly professional" swimmer! School starts in 2 weeks! I can't believe it. Jacob will be in 1st grade and he is so excited. We are ready for the summer heat to go away and to have some cooler weather. I'm excited to get back to subbing. I will be subbing a 1st grade class for the fist month of school so I will be right next door to Jacob. I'm used to subbing a class for a day or two not for an entire month, it should be fun, but a lot of work. We will be enjoying our last two weeks of summer by relaxing! We are having a boss day. Jacob has been asking to be the boss for an entire day. So on Saturday we have to do whatever he wants and he gets to be in charge. He is so excited about boss day, we'll see how it goes!

No comments: